• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

~ * Cruise Question of the Day * ~

Rate this topic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For us it would be Mr Ponchek our Maître'D during the century voyage.. the just orchestrated his section like nothing i had ever seen on land or at sea.. it was beautiful...(I guess you would have had to have a career in food service to appreciate it ....LOL) Just Beautiful...

Our most memorable cruise member was from the last one - to Alaska. A young bar waitress named Ivana really took to my husband. She actually called him Grandpa - because of his beard then she kept apologizing...thinking she might have offended him.

But DH, though often offensive, is seldom offended. Every time we saw her on the ship she would throw her arms around him and tell him he reminded her of her "home". We have a really cute photo of the two of them. Needless to say we gave her an "envelope" on our last night - even though we never drank any alcohol lol.

She was heading home for a holiday so, hopefully, she is spending some time with her real grandpa :o)

Our favorite crew member was on a cruise we took in Sept. Miss Catherine worked at the wine bar. We never had wine from this bar but Miss Catherine made a really great vodka martini. There was three of us and Miss Catherine made about 3-1/2 drinks. She made me sip each drink to empty the shaker She always had a big smile and seemed happy to see us. I was always happy to see her!