• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

~ * Cruise Question of the Day * ~

Rate this topic

We have so many stories..........hard to choose. Howie and I used to play all the games including the Newlywed game, Quest, Adult scavenger hunts, etc. Howie has even been Elvis! LOL!

I think the winner however is playing THE QUEST! If you've never seen this it's quite funny. It can be a little racy sometimes but all in fun. One person from each team races up with whatever the cruise director asks for. Examples include, cruise compass, Canadian Money, socks with holes, Bras, etc.

We were sailing with some friends as well as our kids & my parents and the adults decided to play. My DS was 16 at the time and was allowed to play too. Now we'd seen this game many times and knew what was coming however we really didn't expect the last little twist. They asked for 2 men holding hands, skipping and wearing nothing but their underwear. The men went for it!!!! LOL Howie and George were so funny, one in boxers one in briefs off to be counted. We laughed so hard at that one. But the worst part for Howie and George was the last night at the goodbye show they showed the Cruise Video and there was Howie and George in their underwear. The person laughing the loudest in the theatre was my FATHER!!!!! Poor Howie never will live that one down.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great stories Skipper and Rose - now we need to see some video!!!!!

The funniest one for us - on our first cruise we had Mark Price for our CD - he was a real hoot. He kept telling us there were no more "firsts" in his job - he had seen everything. He invited guests up on stage to ask him questions - DH and I stood on either side of him for a photo - and just before the click we both planted kisses on him - and he said he couldn't believe it - a first!!!!! Guess not to many men wanted to kiss him lol. Of course that phot was seen a lot that trip. :o)

I had to think on this one as we've done some great ones but I'd pick our Flightseeing over Misty Fjords on 1 of our Alaska cruises.

My DD and I loved it. The best part was the plane landed on this tiny island and the view was breathtaking! Green, green mountains to the left and Snowy mountains to the right. It was so quiet and serene. We watched eagles flying overhead as we just stared in awe. I still get a very tranquil feeling when I think about it.