• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

~ * Cruise Question of the Day * ~

Rate this topic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL this one fall's into both catagories....lol

We had a big fat drunk orential Elvis on our Triumph sailing...lol

He wore the get up all week everywhere...Even on shore excursions....lol

Well in Cozumel he almost missed the ship leaving as he stood out on the peir drunk wanting to be the last on the ship....he was...I think the Captain called down & had the crew throw his drunk butt on the ship.....

Must have been entertaining Chuck

I witnessed something disturbing. We were at Dueling Pianos one night having a great time when a woman who was singing with me at the bar suddenly went up to the piano, took the tip jar and ran! Fortunately she was caught by the eye in the sky and the money returned. She was lucky they didn't boot her off the ship, I think they should have.

Many years ago, out on one of the fishing boats, ( I use to be a commerical fisherman ), we had been fishing steadily for two days, running from drop-off to another on the charts. We decided to take a break on the third day and just relax, eat, drink a few beers, and get a good nights sleep. ( We use to fish around the clock)

After dinner, and after the sun had been down for a while, we all just kind of kicked back watching the stars flashing across the sky and listening to the dolphins and whales. We were around 400 miles west of Flordia in the Gulf, around 10 - 10:30 at night when it went totally quiet. No waves, no dolphins, no nothing....

The wind calmed to not even a whisper. Weall looked at each other knowing something was wrong, but couldn't figure out what. It seemed that it got even darker than it was, even the water seemed dark....

none of us could say a word, but we all knew what each of was thinking. Slowly we got to our feet and began looking all around the water and sky...no clouds...no lightening....no sound....

The only "Disturbing" thing we have seen is also one of the most amusing. When the ship sails away and someone has to "boat" it out to catch it! Love watching the drama of a small boat pulling alongside and the person having to actuallly jump on. :o) Then there is the "audience participation" factor tee-hee.