• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

~ * Cruise Question of the Day * ~

Rate this topic

wow Chuck the Ultimate Cruise... thats a hard one.. ..... To many choices... to many possibilities...

But i guess the key word is Ultimate

So I guess the only answer for me could be a 365 day world cruise! Anything less just couldn't be ultimate... :tongue:

Joey

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you brought this thread back up...

My ultimate would be: Depart from Calif....go north and follow the Pacific Rim to Japan, south pacific, west through Indoneisa, around Indian Ocean, up through Suez into the Med, around the Med, out to Spain, France, All the Scandivan ports, Iceland, Greenland, Brittian, accross to CANADA, down the east coast to Fla over to Yucatan, south to southern most tip and around heading back to Chili, Mexico, return to Calif.

BUT, I could start this off from the East Coast and never have to fly......which Deb would like better..lol

:cool2:

I would love to cruise to Japan and China. I love the culture but actually taking a trip there is a little daunting - don't hink I could learn the languages. But on the ship and taking excursions that would not be a barrier. I would only like to go for about two weeks - that's about as long as I like to be away from home LOL.

[/size]

When was your first cruise & where was it to?

Our first cruise was on Carnival Conquest 7 -glorious days in the Western Caribbean. The only bad part was the waters were so rough we couldn't tender into Grand Cayman, so we missed that whole port. Carnival only gave us 50.00/OBC each. That was a bummer!