• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

~ * Cruise Question of the Day * ~

Rate this topic

I always sleep through breakfast. By the time I'm on deck it's usually almost time for the buffet lunch. Then we always check out the afternoon snack, on Carnival the cookies or cake, on RC the afternoon snack in the Windjammer which is like another lunch. We don't eat another lunch but we graze, maybe some fruit or some cake. Dinner is almost always at the buffet. We never miss the midnight buffet. We have something - if it's Mexican night , we eat, otherwise we just have some fruit or a dessert. I know I'm going to gain weight but I just try to limit how much I gain. LOL

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One morning we treat ourselves to eggs benedict in the dining room. Other morning we go to the buffet if it is a sea day or have room service if it is a port day.

Lunch is usually at the buffet if we are on the ship.

Mid-afternoon is a stop at the Promonade for some cookies or small sandwiches to hold us over and dinner is always in the dining room except for one night when we go to the specialty restaurant.

Never really eat at the midnight buffet but may have something little if they have a deck party in the evening.

Even though we never eat breakfast when not on vacation, we do hit the buffet on the Lido deck every morning. On all of our cruises, we have only had breakfast in the dining room one time - just don't enjoy it as much. We also eat lunch at the buffet, never had lunch in the dining room. Sometimes we eat dinner in the dining room and sometimes it is the buffet. I will admit that if we eat in the dining room, by the time we go back to the cabin and change back into shorts, Greg is ready to go check out the buffet and see what they have to offer. We never go to the midnight buffet,, but sometimes go get a piece of pizza late in the evening.