• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

~ * Cruise Question of the Day * ~

Rate this topic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree the parents of the wild kids. I don't blame the kids too much, but the parents are responsible for them and should take care of issues. We were on a ship once that the kids were destroying the Concierge lounge late at night. I went up for some tea, got it and went to my cabin and called security.

Marylou, don't you get off early???? I leave the ship with Crown & Anchor and am usually one of the first ones off.

I guess what I least about cruising is listening to the "I want it my way" crowd. Nothing is ever right, and they are better than everyone else ....... and they let evewryone know it. Other than that it's all good. Don't even mind leaving the ship because we always stay wherever we dock for a few days - a holiday after the holiday.

I have to agree about the kids and their parents. When we was on the Elation Jan 06 we got on the Glass Elevator some kids was riding (playing). They was having a race with some other kids in the other elevator to see who could go up and down the fastest.

I can say Lisa (Canadian Cruiser) and her family was also on this cruise. I didnt see her daughter with out Lisa are her hubby right behind her.

First cruise was on the ms seward. NCL 1988 it was fantastic except for parts of Mexico where everyone had a gun (six shooters, rifles on shoulder, 50 cal. giunboats in harbor) but me, it seemed. Won't get off in Mexico again.

Did we miss the question today???? :blink: ......I got one...

CAN you bring back to the ship, any large seashells that you find or purchase?... :huh2:

So long as it does not contain any booze, drugs or live animal.... :biggrin:

OK.....eat it.....drink it......and smoke it...before you get back to the ship......and you get to keep the container....lol :cool2:

Did we miss the question today???? :blink: ......I got one...

CAN you bring back to the ship, any large seashells that you find or purchase?... :huh2:

So long as it does not contain any booze, drugs or live animal.... :biggrin:

OK.....eat it.....drink it......and smoke it...before you get back to the ship......and you get to keep the container....lol :cool2:

But if you smoke it thru the shell it is then considered contraban..... :laugh: