• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

~ * Cruise Question of the Day * ~

Rate this topic

Question of the day! :wacko:

Ladies on your way to diner (Formal) your strap on your dress breaks. Do you go back to the cabin to fix it or just deal with it at the table?

If you go back to the cabin you will be late for diner, does your partner go on to diner with out you or go back to the cabin with you? If you go back to the cabin to fix it, do you just blow off the formal & go eat in the buffet or do you make the late appearance in teh dining room?

What happens when there is a dress malfunction on Formal night just before diner Ladies?

Guys what do you suggest?:biggrin:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm - first off - with my advanced age and rather ample bosum :o) - I couldn't wear "straps" Need full suport and bridgework lol.

If I did have a malfunction I would have to run (ok walk fast) back to the cabin and fix things - or else there wouldn't be room on the table for my dinner plate - some visual lol.

I would get DH to order for me so the others at the table would not be held up. I would probably just change really quickly - even if it was into the "second" formal night option or someting I had already "been Seen in"! Horrors! Tee-hee.

The older you get the less you worry about those kinds of things. Instead you think more about fallen arches, aching knees, gout and loose dentures :o)

OMG...the visions of ample bosum's cascading out of a sparklie gown and into the mashed potatoes....sending stringbeans rolling across the table and performing a slap shot to the filet like a hocky puck.....ROTFLMAO.....alt text

Imagine the expression of person getting smacked by the meat....alt text

ROTFLMAO... [/size]

OMG...the visions of ample bosum's cascading out of a sparklie gown and into the mashed potatoes....sending stringbeans rolling across the table and performing a slap shot to the filet like a hocky puck.....ROTFLMAO.....alt text

Imagine the expression of person getting smacked by the meat....alt text

Even funnier...[/size]

ROTFLMAOTRDMF!!!! Y'all are too funny!! Frank I don't know if they will clean up the mashed potatoes or not but I do know they are funny about where you leave your napkin when you go to the restroom!!!

Alright...my answer is I would go back to the room and change into my second formal and change shoes...modify make-up if needed and head back to dinner...I can fix the first dress after the show...as soon as I track down my mother to show me how!!! I never took home economics and can't sew a stitch! LMAO How sad is that?!?! :blush: