• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

~ * Cruise Question of the Day * ~

Rate this topic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our last cruise, we were on the ship with 2 large groups: A GM sales group, and a Volkswagon of Mexico group. It was truely a PIA because the cruise line allowed them to take some of the lounges for their meetings at the most inconvenient times. Also, there was only one usable pool (It was Alaska in May with only one covered pool), and more than once, these groups reserved half the pool area for group meetings. It made for a very inconvenient cruise. Still loved it, but would probably never sail again with HAL.

Hey can't be worse then the first night on the last cruise,

Rusty and I were walking to dinner, got in the elevator and realized the dress I was wearing was on backwards... I changed in the elevator..... lol

LMAO...I would have paid to see that.... :laugh: ...did you stop the elevator or just take your chances???lol

Just took my chances...

I don't remember any lage groups but there was something like a family reunion happening, didn't get in my way at all.

There was this guy that had a tie dye hat, shirt, and socks which he was wearing when we got on the ship and made it a point to have either the hat or socks on every single day...I guess he wanted to be remembered for something...and he was but I won't say what! LMAO

No large groups per se - but we kept running into the same obnoxious woman everywhere we went. She kept going on and on about how many cruises she had been on and how all the captains were personal friends ....well you know the type! She had one of those voices that really carried so you knew as soon as you entered a room that she was in there. We could just turn around and leave.

BTW - after that last "malfunction" question I came up with a new invention - the "Doggie Bra" now when I have a spillover onto the table - rather than wasting the food I will just scoop it up and put it in my doggie bra - leaving my hands free to gather up my bodacious tatas and continue on eating. Brilliant or what???

Question of the day!

You awake to a great day, you open up your curitans & then step out onto your aft balcony, only to find stuff blown onto your balcony from the night before. Do you clean it up yourself or do you call your cabin steward to come clean your balcony.