• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

~ * Cruise Question of the Day * ~

Rate this topic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's never rained for us....but if it did I would make the best of it! Find my friends and make our own fun! Spend the afternoon in the karaoke bar, hang out on the covered part of the Lido deck. OHHH! I just had an idea!!! We could visit each bar on the ship. Methodically going through them....having a drink at each!

I did get sick on my last cruise & did not go to the infirmary. I knew it was not the virus they worry about , but I did not want to take the chance of getting quarantined to my cabin. It turned out to be Pneumonia. I did not know I was diabetic at the time. I should have gone to the infirmary as they could have given me antibotics to help.

do you worry about getting quarantined if you are sick?

On our honeymoon cruise I got a slight touch of...ummm....let's say stomach distress...the kind that keeps you in the bathroom BEFORE we ever got to Mexico!!! I didn't feel all that badly....just felt like I couldn't get far from a restroom. Anyways.....hubby went to the infirmary and procured some Immodium. Within 24 hours I was better. I attributed it to all the rich food and change in diet. Had I been seriously ill, yes....I would have went to the infirmary.