• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

~ * Cruise Question of the Day * ~

Rate this topic

When I sailed the Pride last year I kept a journal. Kind of a pain in the butt some days.....BUT I was so glad I did it when I got home!!! If anyone would like to read my review of my cruise to Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan and Cabo San Lucas on the Carnival Pride there is a link in my signature to my Pride page.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put them all on computer and view a slideshow all of my pictures as a random screen saver on the computer in my kitchen. This way, we get to see all of our pictures all of the time. We also print up an album of selected pictures to bring to work, or show anyone who actually wants to see them.

Don't make albums for vacations but I do have family albums that I put a few select pictures from each trip in. Most of my stuff is on CD's now so they will be preserved for years to come. The only time I made a true vacation album was when we went to Alaska. There are so many wonderful pictures that it was hard to choose. In the days before digital when cruising Alaska I used at least 12 rolls of film!

I put them all on CDs and load them on my computer so every week I have a different desktop background. I also print a few out for family, and my vacation wall at work (everyone wants to see pictures whenever I go on vacation, so I put a few on my wall at work, in fact all my walls are covered :smile: )