• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

~ * Cruise Question of the Day * ~

Rate this topic

All I remember seeing was the flying fish....I have to admit I was a little weirded out by them....all I remember thinking was....what did that little foreign dude put in my cute little coconut monkey head??? After I was told that I was not the only one that could see them all was good. *LMAO*

We saw a couple of ships with binoculars, I remember the Disney ship but can't remember if it was Wonder or Magic...too much good stuff out of the monkey head I guess...oh well! LOL

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not making it to scheduled ports due to weather would be upsetting. Not sure it would "ruin" my cruise....but would certainly be distressing. When I went to Mexico last year we didn't know until after we got on board if we were going to Mexico or Canada. There was a hurricane. Thank goodness it took a different path and died down enough before we sailed that we were able to go ahead and go to Mexico. It was very stressful.

Hey Jenn, tell that to the mothers who are on a ship with overflowing toilets, no TV and an awful kids program........LOL! We did the best we could but I needed a vacation immediately following the cruise from

h-ll...........With no kids of course :wink2:

We never did get that extra vacation