• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

~ * Cruise Question of the Day * ~

Rate this topic

Early - early - early - then we can watch the others complaining about the long line ups.

We don't have to fly this time - we are about 40 minutes from the pier in Vancouver - so I'm thinking we should head over the night before and be first in line - what do you think?????

We can keep all the homeless company lol. Now where did I put my shopping cart - er... luggage cart....?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are so hysterical Jenn. Are you SURE you can't do Loco with us?? We can wait together with the homeless people! And you can be one of the Go-Go-Gone Girls!!! We're gonna sing in the karaoke lounge. Well...not just sing...we're putting on a show!!! Black dresses...feather boas....etc. Come on! You know you want to!

Early - early - early - then we can watch the others complaining about the long line ups.

We don't have to fly this time - we are about 40 minutes from the pier in Vancouver - so I'm thinking we should head over the night before and be first in line - what do you think?????

We can keep all the homeless company lol. Now where did I put my shopping cart - er... luggage cart....?

You are so hysterical Jenn. Are you SURE you can't do Loco with us?? We can wait together with the homeless people! And you can be one of the Go-Go-Gone Girls!!! We're gonna sing in the karaoke lounge. Well...not just sing...we're putting on a show!!! Black dresses...feather boas....etc. Come on! You know you want to!

....note to self....must bring video camera. :cool2:

....note to self....must bring video camera. :cool2:

I'm Going to be First in line.......second note to self......bring lots of extra tapes and 2 more batteries...

remember pole for dancers..... :cool2:

Do they have "Strip" Kareoke or will no one care if the words don't come out right :o)

I would love to go loco but not sure I can get that many day passes from the "insitution" I live in - you know the place with all the nice, helpful people in white jackets and the little paper cups full of pills :blink::blink::blink:

Our longest single cruise was 11 days on the Galaxy - it was just terrific. The following year we did a B2B on the Voyager 9 Days Caribbean backed by a 5 day Bermuda. I loved it but DH was bored by day 12 and ready to go home. He was tired of the same shows, the same food, and the same "drinks of the day" so I guess 9 or 10 days is perfect for us