• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

~ * Cruise Question of the Day * ~

Rate this topic

Well...I've only cruise twice. But my balcony cabin on the Pride last year was by far the better cabin. When I'm feeling blue I just think about how I felt sitting on my private balcony in the early morning....sipping coffee and watching the world go by. I don't think I'll ever be happy with less than a balcony now....

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our favorite cabin was on the Carnival Spirit to Hawaii a couple of years ago. It was a Cat 12 suite, and if I remember correctly it was 6180. It was kind of big for just the two of us, but it had a separate sitting area, a large private balcony, large vanity/dressing table, refrigerator, entertainment area, VCR, whirlpool bath and walk-in closet (my favorite feature). I have booked a Cat 12 suite for my Carnival Freedom cruise to the Med/Greek Isles next year since our DD will be accompanying us and we will need the extra space.

We always have the same stateroom - category 8, balcony cabin. We only sail on Carnival and they all look the same to me, same size cabin and bathroom. I also always look at the deck plan and pay the extra $100 to pick our cabin - one that is almost exactly mid-ship, to diminish any movement.

Great Replys folks!!!

So far I guess mine was on the Triumph....Panaroma Deck Cabin #1050 or 1051 it was port side. Loved our balcony up there on top of the ship!!!

Question Of The Day (May 31st)[/size]

[/size]

What is your favorite cruise line & why?[/size]

We have become big fans of the aft balconies on Voyager Class ships on RC. The balconies are huge and we love to just sit and watch the wake from the ship. We have been in the same cabin (9692) on the Voyager (1x) and Explorer (3X).