• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

~ * Cruise Question of the Day * ~

Rate this topic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camera, water bottle, American Express card - St. Thomas has GREAT shopping!!!
See Greg.....lol Those toys she has do cost....lol :laugh:

Sorry Cheryl could not resist....lol :ninja:

Yeah, but Chuck, my "toys" which normally involve bling, are investments and increase in value. Greg's toys depreciate and break down and then have to be replaced with new ones, so mine are actually better buys!!! Hey, I can put a spin on anything...

Camera, water bottle, American Express card - St. Thomas has GREAT shopping!!!
See Greg.....lol Those toys she has do cost....lol :laugh:

Sorry Cheryl could not resist....lol :ninja:

Yeah, but Chuck, my "toys" which normally involve bling, are investments and increase in value. Greg's toys depreciate and break down and then have to be replaced with new ones, so mine are actually better buys!!! Hey, I can put a spin on anything...

This is why we men loose....lol :laugh: ...Were no good at this game....lol :biggrin:

You have a good point dear.....lol...have ya heard that one before...hehehe

Ok you win...hehehe :thumbup: Bling on her toys....I like it.... :thumbup::biggrin::cool2:

I only buy one souvenir and that is for the person watching the house /dog.......

I never buy jewellery away from home, as I have my own jeweller here in town that I trust.....

The only thing I have boughten my spouse while on holiday was in St. Thomas, while on a tour with godfrey, when he put his truck in reverse, some mechanism screamed" hey this guy's backing up"....

Rusty just had to have it for his dump trucks, so Godfrey stopped at the western auto parts for us .....LOL

Oh and I have been known to buy him a beer or two... :biggrin:

I always get my kids something. And my mom. And I usually bring back something for the girls in the office. On this last cruise I sacrificed myself and drank lots of DOD's so that I could take them all a pair of Carnival glasses. Now that's true friendship....drinking all that alcohol so they could have glasses.... :blink: I also got everyone something from De Sol. This store where everything they sell turns colored out in the sun.