• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Adult only pools

Rate this topic

I love kids, but when I'm on a cruise, it is nice to get away from the noise. Teens on cruises could be just as bad, if not worse. Many times, parental controls on the teens is non-existant. The adult-only pools are ideal place to get away from this. Saying this, I would be happy to have you at the adult pool. I don't care about the age, just the behavior. If you're mature enough to respect the people around you, you are very welcomed. :thumbup:

Practically everything else in our society is age-based, not maturity-based, so i don't see a way around this either. I guess you'll just have to suck it up and realize in a couple more years you'll be able to leave the noisy kids behind and go sit by the pool while a bunch of drunk, noisy adults disturb you LOL.

I have to say, I am glad of the rules. The spa is a nice relaxing area that is for adults. I do see kids running thru & it bothers me. I have also seen young adults like yourself & it does not bother me. I would expect if you went by your self & conducted yourself as an adult you would have no problem & I would welcome you.

There is other things that come into play that you will find out as you get older. Conversation is one of them & for us adults it can get a bit funny with someone younger there.

Great question! Good luck & I hope you find some quite places from the kids! You sound mature enough!