• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Cruise Question of the Day

Rate this topic

Joanandjoe

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Joey - that is a great question. I'm not really sure what I would do but I think I would mention to him/her that some of my things seem to have been moved or gone through. This might stop them if they were guilty. I would then very carefully repack the drawers, closet and if things were moved again I would have to go to the head of Housekeeping.

Don't know - all I know is that I've never given it a thought! After all if they steal something it had better be edible, because anything else would be found in their possession.... unless they got a heads up that you were onto them and threw the goods overboard.

Now that question I can relate to. Yes, I have sent plates back to the kitchen usually because the meat was not cooked to my preorder request. Not very often, but a couple of times. Roe has so many allergies that she has had to switch our deserts fairly often if they contain walnuts, peaches, etc. :rolleyes2:

On sea days I enjoy doing NOTHING. No phone calls, no appointments, just sit and read a book, eat, relax in the sun and get ready to eat again. I love to just sit on the balcony and listen to the sound of the ship cutting thru the water. That is so relaxing for me.