• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

I'm new to this Board and have been looking at this cruise for several days. It looks fantastic but when I first started looking at it, there was no mention of a deposit at this time of $900.00. How did that figure come about?

Judson Patten

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm new to this Board and have been looking at this cruise for several days. It looks fantastic but when I first started looking at it, there was no mention of a deposit at this time of $900.00. How did that figure come about?

Judson Patten

Hi Judson there has always been a deposit required and the amount has not changed.. if it was left out of previous posts I do apologize for that.. it was unintentional.. we tried make every effort to post accurate pricing .. complete with all taxes and fuel charges included... for each cabin categories.

When we looked into other Itineraries wit other lines we found where some of the deposits have increased to as much as 30% down so we felt good that Celebrity is holding the deposits amounts down.

Once again I am sorry there was this confusion.. and we all hope you will decide to join us as the "Connie Goes Crazie"

Joey

So - A deposit of that amount would allow one to choose a definite stateroom at the time of booking?

I hang out on another cruise site and have been cruising with them but they don't have anything that interests me in 2009.

Judson Patten

Joey you always do a swell job with the artwork.... you wouldn't want mine that's for sure!

Judson Welcome!!! We would love to have you join us ...... please call John he'll be able to answer all your questions.

I guess what i am trying to determine ... I know we want the Date that goes at the bottom ..

but for the top do we want "Connie goes Crazie" or " Ultimate Caribbean Cruise" some other reference..

the ones for the Millie the top was just ..."Barcelona to Venice" ...if you remember MaryLou i know you have seen the lapel pin since I gave one to Crazie when Carmen had her on teh Monarch..

so what do you guys think...

The people I get these from will do what ever colors i am willing to pay for .. so ..LOL lets get the words and the color comes next ... :blush: