• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are really looking forward to our first visit to Antigua - St. Lucia - Barbados and Curacao. Since I buy a gold charm from each new port we visit, this could be quite an expensive trip. :happy:

"But prices are always lower in the islands then what you would get at your main;and jewelry stores especially with our VIP Car"..... oh I am sorry i slipped into my Shoppers Guide mode... (so many personalities...I never get lonely)

Have wanted to go to Aruba for several years. This cruise is going to be great.

Steve...No doubt no doubt we are really looking forward to it as well...

Attention people on this cruise and lurkers everywhere!!!

While browsing Celebrities website i ran across some information.. i wanted to share I am sure most are aware... but this way you can't say i wasn't informed!!

Celebrity Cruises strongly recommend that all guests travel with a valid passport during their cruise.

New Government Regulations:

Due to new government regulations requiring cruise lines to submit final departure manifests at least 60 minutes prior to sailing, guests are requested to complete Online Check-in? no later than 3 days prior to their cruise. If you have not completed Online Check-in, you will be required to complete this process at the pier two hours prior to the published sailing time.

Please note: Xpress Pass guests whose cruise departs from ports in the United States are required to be at the pier and checked-in no later than 90 minutes prior to the published sailing time or you may not be permitted to board. For a cruise that departs from other ports not in the United States, please verify on your Guest Ticket Booklet.