• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

Yes I was aware - isn't that awful! I think we are going to drive to Miami... I'm so over the nonchalant attitude of the airlines (take it or leave it) that if I can I would rather drive. Thank heavens we are still allowed 2 bags each for our trip to South Africa in October... but who knows when that will change too.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joey - we may also go to Ocean Liners more than once during the cruise. I can't believe you don't like the souffle.... it's out of this world!! Trust me I'm a roquefort fan too. I asked the Maitre D for roquefort at the end of each meal in the dining room and he was happy to oblige. I only eat dessert a couple of times during the cruise, but love to end the meal off with a cheese platter... especially the exotic cheeses.

Well

I had gotten us down to 3 bags for the cruise to Mexico this past February but I don't know about getting down to 2 bags. Our trip to Alaska this September will really be tough - clothes are bigger and heavier.

By November and the CruiseCrazies cruise - we may be driving to Miami from Columbus, Georgia as well - JEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH!!! I'm sure we'll be washing clothes aboard ship during two weeks. :blink:

we will have.. one garment type bag a piece plus one bag for both of us... that will get down to 3 but not 2.....50 bucks in the scheme of things just ain't that important to us..I will just have to add it into the budget somewhere.....I know 3 less martinis!! bam paid for.. :blush:

Sorry about having to cut down on Martini's Joey. LOL Glad we can drive to the port. I'd never make it on 2 bags for 13 days!

Welcome aboard Judson and Louise. Glad you decided to join us.

the secret is the Laundry... and planning... and doing with out!! glad one pair of dress shoes do us..LOL ladies could NEVER do that

Thats not fair .. i shouldn't have said NEVER i should have said it would be a bit more difficult..Ladies can do anything...................................................They really want too!! :tongue:

Nice backpedaling Joey! I'm one of those women! I do however travel with more then 1 pair of dress shoes only because sometimes my ankles swell and I can't wear the higher heels! LOL I try to plan my outfits for only 1 formal purse & 1 formal bag. Now daytime shoes are another issue.......