• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

Too far for us to drive so guess we will have to figure out how to cut back. Looks like we will have to pay extra. No way we can get down to two bags for 2 week trip. Maybe we will bring a clothes line and hang it on the balcony! Flying was the main reason we cruised out of Galveston last March. I hate the hassel of flying and we drove to Galveston.

Joey...I'll buy you are martini on the cruise. Now you only have two more to worry about!

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too far for us to drive so guess we will have to figure out how to cut back. Looks like we will have to pay extra. No way we can get down to two bags for 2 week trip. Maybe we will bring a clothes line and hang it on the balcony! Flying was the main reason we cruised out of Galveston last March. I hate the hassel of flying and we drove to Galveston.

Joey...I'll buy you are martini on the cruise. Now you only have two more to worry about!

appreciated... :thumbup:

last year for panama i had two bags and Joey i only took 4 pairs of shoes.. so :tongue:

but they did say if going over seas its two bags at no charge ..its just within the US one bag..gezzzzzzz.if it was my sister she would be paying so much.. she has to have a pair of shoe for everything she wears... so i will be using the laundry on ship 4 sure... because we will be in Paris one week before...

Tonia

last year for panama i had two bags and Joey i only took 4 pairs of shoes.. so :tongue:

but they did say if going over seas its two bags at no charge ..its just within the US one bag..gezzzzzzz.if it was my sister she would be paying so much.. she has to have a pair of shoe for everything she wears... so i will be using the laundry on ship 4 sure... because we will be in Paris one week before...

Tonia

Tonia havent you used laundry on celebrity before? I may have a price liist some where if you would like to see it..

Joey, it's not just a "dirty" problem for us ladies, but a twofold problem - we need to wear something different each day - how could we possibly seen in the same clothes twice?? :biggrin::blink:

Joey, it's not just a "dirty" problem for us ladies, but a twofold problem - we need to wear something different each day - how could we possibly seen in the same clothes twice?? :biggrin::blink:

That is not just a ladies problem ...I call it a "Tootie"(David's nickname) and please read the nickname correctly.....that's TOOTIE .........not Tootsie :biggrin:

This man day part packs .... it is so frustrating... :biggrin:

We will definately need a room for at least one day, possibly two days pre-cruise.

the reason I asked is I am going to try and negotiate a group deal depending on the number or rooms needed...hey doesnt mean we have to book it..lol...