• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

We're not sure yet whether we'll drive down that morning of the cruise or whether we'll take a leisurely trip down before and check out that "mad house" of a city. I must say Miami is not our favorite city... it's crazy - we love Fort Lauderdale.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I also meant to add. We would love to find a hotel where we could leave our car parked for the 13 days... that would be awesome. Then we would just hop in a taxi to the port.

I love to research, research, research. I already have a folder for the Constellation, one for Miami and one for each port on our CruiseCrazies group cruise. When I find things that might interest us I stick it in the folder - then when it gets close to sailing time, I'll go through and weed out what I want to keep and what no longer interests me. It helps the time pass a little quicker.

Mary Lou question.......so we can count on you to be of of our primary source of information for a particular port???..I had this idea ... I am willing to take one port of call and do the research for the group...if you take one and others take one.. we all should be pretty well informed by the time the cruise rolls around...what do you think...

Maybe ...if each one of us takes our favorite or how about the port they are looking forward to the most....first come first served...... What do you think Mary Lou...

and...I am willing to do left overs...

Definately count on me for at least one port Joey. I love to research the ports and find fun things to do there.

We would also like to find a hotel where we could park for the 2 weeks. As of now, Miami parking is $20- per day which will amount to quite a large chunk of change. However, also as of now Handicapped parking is free at the port. I'll let you know how that works out after our December PC cruise.

May we request a port to do the research on? If so, I'd like Curacao.

Ohhhhhh - you beat me to Curacao. That's fine - there are others. If we're going to be able to speak for one - "bark, bark, bark" - I could check out St Maarten. Of course, it will be easier when we can see what tours Celebrity offers. I usually feel very comfortable booking those.