• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

Have you heard...... COVA is separating from Celebrity..... no more Cova Cafe :sad2: I wonder what they're going to do in it's place. Oh dear Joey you might have to find another venue to meet up with David!

NO!!!! I didnt get that memo.....when is this supposed to take place..... and who told you...

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read this on another site. they have already pulled it from some ships... I guess it will take time to sweep through the entire fleet. I suppose they might go with another coffee company.... not too sure of all the implications - I hope they don't change that space entirely, as we all just discussed it was a great area. I've just checked the Constellation deck pictures on X website and they don't show Cova Cafe.

Sorry that's wrong - they do still show the Cova Cafe on the Constellation. From what I understand there is no Cova Cafe on the Solstice and nor is there on the Galaxy according to someone who has just sailed on her.

Sorry that's wrong - they do still show the Cova Cafe on the Constellation. From what I understand there is no Cova Cafe on the Solstice and nor is there on the Galaxy according to someone who has just sailed on her.

Oh no they can't do this to me :cool2: .. i need to call CaptainsClub...

WoW thanks Jackie..

It seems that Cova Cafe on Galaxy has changed to Tastings. They have split from the Cova brand and there seems to be speculation that they will be switching to Starbucks. You can get us the "real" scoop from Celebrity........

Hi Crazies, just want say that you guys can't have all the fun......so I'm jumping in on the group cruise! Currently booked solo but DW may come depending on our other plans for 09.

Ray (Late seating, Cabin 8046)

Welcome Ray - so happy you decided to join this great group on this fun cruise. I look forward to finally meeting you and hope your wife will be joining you. In the meantime, join in the fun of planning this great cruise.

Joey & David - Late Seating - Cabin 8170

MaryLou & Jim - Early seating - Cabin 8172

Steve & Lynda - Late Seating - Cabin 6098

Rose & Howie - Late Seating - Cabin 7206

JohnG & Karen -Late Seating - Cabin 6114

Jackie & Tony - Late Seating - Cabin 7203

Judson & Louise - Late Seating - Cabin 7180

Ray - Late Seating - Cabin 8046