• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome aboard Ray!!! Glad you decided to join us on our group cruise. I like the cabin choice, I've had similar ones on RCI and had no issues with them.

Joey I'll be curious to see the response you get from CC. Hope it's not just a generic. It'll be great to have friends all around!

Our own door signs would be great!!!!

That's great news about the door sign Joey. When I couldn't sleep last night I was trying to figure out how to print the sign and include our names on it but now I won't have to bother. Thanks Jason.

its definitely going to be a keepsake.... :thumbup:

Hey Rose we'll be able to talk to one another across the back of the ship.

Yes ..........what is it about an aft cabin/.. i have been trying to put my finger on it... oh yeah....it's that shiver.......of excitment...

gallery_2066_36_62665.jpg

Wow! Miss a few days and you really get behind.

Welcome Ray. So glad you have joined us. Looking forward to meeting you and hope your DW can make it also.

Since I don't drink coffee I'm not as upset as the rest of you but I do hope they don't change it. Sounds like a great place to meet.

Now if they take out the martini bar we have a problem!

Great news on the door signs. I too was wondering if we were going to do anything special.

Wow! Miss a few days and you really get behind.

Welcome Ray. So glad you have joined us. Looking forward to meeting you and hope your DW can make it also.

Since I don't drink coffee I'm not as upset as the rest of you but I do hope they don't change it. Sounds like a great place to meet.

Now if they take out the martini bar we have a problem!

Great news on the door signs. I too was wondering if we were going to do anything special.

Yeah - They can't take out the martini bar. I'm looking forward to some Grey Goose Martinis on board.