• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackie and MaryLou I guess the facebook Idea was a bust huh..LOL

I thought it was a good idea Joey - I'm just computer challenged and don't know what the heck I'm doing there.

No body else joined lol

so it doesnt matter if we don't know how it workds...LOL :blush:

Joey... you're not doing it right... apparently. You are supposed to invite people to Facebook, get their email addresses and send them the link to join. I've made contact with over 60 people since I joined a couple of weeks ago. Some I haven't seen for more than 20 years.. it's totally awesome.

Yes there's our cabin..... I just can't wait to be standing on the railing with a glass of wine in my hand... that's what I call life.

Joey... you're not doing it right... apparently. You are supposed to invite people to Facebook, get their email addresses and send them the link to join. I've made contact with over 60 people since I joined a couple of weeks ago. Some I haven't seen for more than 20 years.. it's totally awesome.

Ahh forget it I too tired..LOL

I think 9201 is the only aft Concierge Class still available. The CruiseCrazies have most of them!

Sold to the highest bidder...LOL....DH(Eddie) and Myself (Kim) will be joining everyone on this fantastic cruise.....I'm also posting on another board and between the two, we have the afts very well covered :biggrin:

I do have a question however about our stateroom.....has anyone ever been in it and other than the wonderful music from the resort deck, is it noisy??? Any feedback would be wonderful.

Looking forward to meeting you all!