• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

Welcome Kim & Eddie - so happy that you found us here. I have no experience with AFT cabins on Celebrity but I know several of our friends here have had them in the past and can help you.

Hope to see you posting often here. It will be fun getting to know our fellow cruisers over the next 18 months and will be fun planning this ultimate cruise vacation.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think 9201 is the only aft Concierge Class still available. The CruiseCrazies have most of them!

Sold to the highest bidder...LOL....DH(Eddie) and Myself (Kim) will be joining everyone on this fantastic cruise.....I'm also posting on another board and between the two, we have the afts very well covered :biggrin:

I do have a question however about our stateroom.....has anyone ever been in it and other than the wonderful music from the resort deck, is it noisy??? Any feedback would be wonderful.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Welcome aboard.... Eddie and Kim or in this case Kim and Eddie....

We have sailed twice in Cabin 9160 once on the Millie and once on the Summit.... both times the noise from above was negligible...

2 Quick questions.. not that it matters ..

1... late or early seating???

2.....Did you book through your own TA?? or on you own?? or did you take advantage of John and get the OBC?

Glad you joined us here :thumbup:

Joey & David - Late Seating - Cabin 8170

MaryLou & Jim - Early seating - Cabin 8172

Steve & Lynda - Late Seating - Cabin 6098

Rose & Howie - Late Seating - Cabin 7206

JohnG & Karen -Late Seating - Cabin 6114

Jackie & Tony - Late Seating - Cabin 7203

Judson & Louise - Late Seating - Cabin 7180

Ray - Late Seating - Cabin 8046

Eddie and Kim - Early Seating -Cabin 9201

Hi Kim, I'm so thrilled that you made it here to CruiseCrazies. We are a completely different board to the other one - here we are like a family, everyone is so friendly, hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do.

I haven't had an Aft cabin right under the top deck, we generally book a couple down as we like to be closer to the wake. but we have had a friend in one of those cabins and they didn't say anything about noise. The only observation I have made is the higher the deck the more water you get on your deck in the early morning when they are washing down the top deck.

Come in over to our Daily Dock thread so we can chat and get to know you.

Hi Kim, I'm so thrilled that you made it here to CruiseCrazies. We are a completely different board to the other one - here we are like a family, everyone is so friendly, hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do.

I haven't had an Aft cabin right under the top deck, we generally book a couple down as we like to be closer to the wake. but we have had a friend in one of those cabins and they didn't say anything about noise. The only observation I have made is the higher the deck the more water you get on your deck in the early morning when they are washing down the top deck.

Come in over to our Daily Dock thread so we can chat and get to know you.

Joey....we are scheduled for the early seating and we booked on our own but think we got a pretty good deal.

Jackie & Tony...thanks for the welcome and the feedback about our stateroom. We generally like lower and more towards the middle as well, but unfortunately didn't have that option this time around.

On our honeymoon aboard the Connie we were in 7206 and it was positively fantastic!

Kim - if you are interested in moving your booking to our group you will be able to get a $100 OBC as well as any other suprises that may come along. John will honor any price you have already gotten - if you are interested give him a call and see what he says. We are using John Gawne and his information is at the beginning of this thread or under the Agents tab above.

Glad to finally meet someone else with Early Seating.

Joey....we are scheduled for the early seating and we booked on our own but think we got a pretty good deal.

Noted the dining selection.... Oh so we will be able to use you as our Connie Expert!!! Kewl...

Don't know if I qualify as an expert but think I can dig up some photos of her and post them on shutterfly for you.

Thanks for the information on the group MaryLou:)