• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Tim & Sally - this will be a fantastic cruise and a great opportunity to meet your fellow CruiseCrazies. Hope you decide to joine us.

Who else is looking to book? Jump in now before the prices start to rise as they always do after the new bookings are open for a bit.

I didn't know that Joey - I thought once Celebrity raised their prices (and they will) new bookers would have to pay the increased price. Thanks for telling me. They say you should learn something new every day and since I just learned that bit of information, my brain can rest for the rest of today. lol

I didn't know that Joey - I thought once Celebrity raised their prices (and they will) new bookers would have to pay the increased price. Thanks for telling me. They say you should learn something new every day and since I just learned that bit of information, my brain can rest for the rest of today. lol

No you are correct if booking individually.. the advantage of ghroup bookings is the ability to "hold " a number of Cabins at a certain price.. we were abke to secure a cetain number of cabins and prices through us will remain firm.. the only danger.. is if we don't use a number of cabins by a certain point Celebrity will ask for those cabins back so they can sell them on the open market... I believe John said we are a ways out some 90 days before that would happen..(I could be wrong.. but I think thats what I heard...) however if we get a couple of more cabins booked we would probably be able to hold on to those remaining cabins a bit longer...

MaryLou we have a great start... 8 cabins already that have booked through our group that are entitled to the $100 OBC .... and our illustrious lapel pin :tongue: and one of the great things is if people book on their own and want to slide into the group they can do that too!! ... thus able get some of our benefits... :tongue: