• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of the traditions of a CruiseCrazies Cruise is a small informal wine tasting... where one sea day we all get together and open a few bottles and just enjoy...it is unique and I think enjoyed by all that participated on our Millie cruise...

so how many wine sippers do we have booked ....and whats your favorite flavor..

I tend to be a Chard guy.. David enjoys Chianti.. what about you???

one of the traditions of a CruiseCrazies Cruise is a small informal wine tasting... where one sea day we all get together and open a few bottles and just enjoy...it is unique and I think enjoyed by all that participated on our Millie cruise...

Joey - sounds like a lovely way to spend a lazy afternoon at sea. Jim likes Merlot. Because of the meds I'm on - no wine for me. However if my Dr. ever takes me off those meds (which is highly unlikely at this point) stand back and bring on the Chard.

Joey - sounds like a great way to spend a lazy afternoon at sea. Jim likes his Merlot. Because of the meds I'm on - no wine for me. However, if my Dr. ever takes me off those meds (which is highly unlikely at this point) stand back and bring on the Chard.

we will have other beverages.. its more of a fellowship under the auspices of wine tasting..LOL