• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

Our wine choices are Chianti, Chard and Pinot Grigio - a few of us should also bring cheese platters to supplement the snacks, don't you think Joey? Why did we end up visiting IN your cabin last time, I forget? All I know is the cabin is way to small for the "party". Presuming it was the weather, I'm sure we'll have nice warm weather to be able to hold this function on the balcony. Right?

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our wine choices are Chianti, Chard and Pinot Grigio - a few of us should also bring cheese platters to supplement the snacks, don't you think Joey? Why did we end up visiting IN your cabin last time, I forget? All I know is the cabin is way to small for the "party". Presuming it was the weather, I'm sure we'll have nice warm weather to be able to hold this function on the balcony. Right?

oh definitely the stateroom thing didn't work ....the idea then was to utilize that great aft balcony ...but if i remember correctly it was too windy that day.. I even think Paul got a little ill..the seas were choppy

I was hoping to find another location... :blush:

Joey - can the dividers between balconies on Celebrity be opened? If so, we could have a double sized aft balcony for your wine party. In know on some of RC ships they can open the partition between balconies.

Joey - can the dividers between balconies on Celebrity be opened? If so, we could have a double sized aft balcony for your wine party. In know on some of RC ships they can open the partition between balconies.

I am not 100% sure

I think they can, that would be a great idea.....

Jackie...yes and it is too windy we can always go to that bar on top of the ship with all the glass... you know where we saw the Grand Canel in venice... The Connie is a sister.. so ..Right???

Joey, I was thinking that we should meet there at that bar after Muster Drill, so that we can get to meet one another as soon as possible. What do you thank? Don't talk about that entrance into the Grand Canal.... ooooooh what awesome memories!

Joey, I was thinking that we should meet there at that bar after Muster Drill, so that we can get to meet one another as soon as possible. What do you thank? Don't talk about that entrance into the Grand Canal.... ooooooh what awesome memories!

works for us..

one of the traditions of a CruiseCrazies Cruise is a small informal wine tasting... where one sea day we all get together and open a few bottles and just enjoy...it is unique and I think enjoyed by all that participated on our Millie cruise...

so how many wine sippers do we have booked ....and whats your favorite flavor..

I tend to be a Chard guy.. David enjoys Chianti.. what about you???

2 bottles per cabin ... corkage fee applies outside of your stateroom..

This sounds like a lot of fun. We like White Zinfandel or the sweeter wines. That's interesting. I didn't know any of the cruise lines looked the other way if you brought wine aboard ship.

By the way - At some point - does someone make a "Master Schedule" of our days and our planned activites - mainly the times and events that the group as a whole participate in??