• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is your favorite pillow on the "Pillow Menu"?

OK - I'm lost. What's this all about? :blush:

I see many have booked CC cabins, and maybe others have had CC cabins with Celebrity in the past. Well one of the CC perks is having a "Pillow Menu" - where you can choose your favorite type/types of pillows, and just wondered what type others choose. Sorry I didn't mean to confuse anyone.

What hotel are you going to look into staying at or have stayed at before precruise?

As soon as the hotels in Miami start to accept bookings (normally 50 weeks out) we will try and arrange a group price if this is possible... Kim if you have any recommendations please by all means suggest them we can use all the help we can get!!

OK - I'm lost. What's this all about?

Celebrity offers a menu of pillow options for staterooms..

What hotel are you going to look into staying at or have stayed at before precruise?

As soon as the hotels in Miami start to accept bookings (normally 50 weeks out) we will try and arrange a group price if this is possible... Kim if you have any recommendations please by all means suggest them we can use all the help we can get!!

OK - I'm lost. What's this all about?

Celebrity offers a menu of pillow options for staterooms..

Joey.....I'm totally lost when it comes to hotels in Miami....we've always left from FLL and stayed there...I've checked out a few by Port of Miami, but they are a bit pricey....I did tentively book Holiday Inn on Poinciana Blvd for a cruise in February at what I consider to be a decent price for that time of year....the upside is that it has a free shuttle to the port....downside is no free breakfast and not much else around it

Pillow menu? I don't go on cruises to make decisions. I like the one that's on the bed but if I had to choose a body pillow that gooses would be different! :biggrin:

No help on the hotels in Miami. Lived their 38 years ago so my knowledge is rather dated. When I was there the closest "nice" areas were Miam Beach (which was old 38 years ago) or Coral Gables in south Miami. Of course that could have all changed by now.

I'll report back after our December stay at the Holiday Inn on Biscayne Blvd. in Miami. I know you don't get free breakfast or free shuttle to the ship but it is very close to the port. Our main interest in that it be CLEAN and there are restaurants and things to do nearby since we will be there for 2 days pre-cruise. This one is right across the street from the Bayside Marketplace with lots of restaurants and places to pick up last minute items (or so I have been told)

Thanks for the information on the pillow menu - just one more decision to make. lol

Steve and Mary Lou I'm with you on the decision making thing.... I have to make too many choices with cruise dining that it makes me exhausted!

I will say, that on our Millie cruise our cabin steward asked us which pillow we would like to try off the menu. We had no idea, so we asked him to bring one of each for us to try..... guess which one we chose? The one that was on the bed when we arrived :biggrin: ...... go figure!

Steve and Mary Lou I'm with you on the decision making thing.... I have to make too many choices with cruise dining that it makes me exhausted!

I will say, that on our Millie cruise our cabin steward asked us which pillow we would like to try off the menu. We had no idea, so we asked him to bring one of each for us to try..... guess which one we chose? The one that was on the bed when we arrived :biggrin: ...... go figure!

Good Morning Everyone..... Don't know much about the pillow selections but do know that I've slept like a baby on every cruise I've ever been on :tongue:

Hope everyone is doing well today and getting ready for the upcoming 3 day holiday weekend.

Joey.....l love the new photo on your avatar....very becoming indeed :thumbup:

My son and his family stayed at a Clarion http://www.clarionhotel.com/ires/en-US/htm...nfo?hotel=FL927 and were very satisfied. They have web specials sometimes. Shuttle from the airport and to the pier. Their group booking contact is ClarionSales@Baywoodhotels.com

Before my older daughter went on a cruise from Miami she wanted to stay in South Beach and she booked in the Courtyard by Marriott there and was very pleased.

The hotels in South Beach or downtown, near Bayside Marketplace, tend to run more money.