• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would think Joey is correct. Intercontinental is a great hotel, just keep that in mind.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jackie

I hope you could come up with better rates than I saw on their web site - over $300.00 a night. We did want to stay two pre-cruise nights. :unsure:

Wow! You guys are all over this cruise! This is going to be the first cruise I have ever taken where I won't have to plan anything! I really do mean it, you guys are doing a great job. Thanks!

Wow! You guys are all over this cruise! This is going to be the first cruise I have ever taken where I won't have to plan anything! I really do mean it, you guys are doing a great job. Thanks!

Jackie did you send out those updated invoices???? :tongue:

Judson, my feeling was getting the rooms on Priceline. I see that everyone that has got Intercontinental on Priceline has only paid in the vicinity of $110 per night - of course Priceline is dicey.. you put in 4 Star and could be awarded one of the other 4 stars. We've used Priceline before and were very satisfied.

Joey.... That's right.... I'll jump on those invoices right now :biggrin:

I've never used Priceline before. You don't actually get to choose a hotel using Priceline, do you? Don't you just wind up with what's available in the category you're using?

Yep - I get excited with each of the booked cruises no matter how far out the are and I'm constantly looking at things involved with that particular cruise. I get all this stuff together and then begin to narrow in on what I'm going to do.

Hello I am Joey.... and I am frugal......

Joey - I also have been accused of being frugal (except DD uses the work CHEAP)

However, I feel every $ I can save on one cruise can be used toward the next cruise. :unsure: