• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

yw MaryLou.. i gotta tell you of all the public places on board Celebrity ships... Cova ranks in the top two as far as favorite spaces for me... the other is the buffet area early in the morning just before breakfast begins when everything is quiet...

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackie ..Princess is just now releasing the Caribbean schedule for 2009/10..and for October and November 2009... it appears so far 14 nights is the only sailing that is over a seven nighter and that Itinerary has it's embarkations from Barbados..

Just wanted you to know...

Jackie ..Princess is just now releasing the Caribbean schedule for 2009/10..and for October and November 2009... it appears so far 14 nights is the only sailing that is over a seven nighter and that Itinerary has it's embarkations from Barbados..

Just wanted you to know...

I'm so glad that this particular cruise is the one that was picked. I have been looking for a cruise that was longer than a week, a cruise leaving the US, a cruise that included several islands/places that we had not visited, as well as a Southern Caribbean cruise. I was so happy to pop onto this Board and find this group cruise. It fits everything that I was currently looking for. :biggrin:

Thanks Joey. Actually last week we received a brochure from Princess offering special offers on Caribbean cruises for Fall 2009 - but we didn't pay much attention to it, we have put that one to rest.

Got our pins last night... They look great... i however am not happy ....can't put my finger on it .. but to me... it just misses...

Can you post a photo of them for us?

as soon as I take one i will... :tongue: David said they are fine... he often accuses me of being a perfectionist..

Got our pins last night... They look great... i however am not happy ....can't put my finger on it .. but to me... it just misses...

Can you post a photo of them for us?

as soon as I take one i will... :tongue: David said they are fine... he often accuses me of being a perfectionist..

I'm certain David is right and they're very nice :thumbup: