• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joey (or anyone else that is ever planning to do Venice) .... I would HIGHLY recommend Locanda Orseola ... oh heck I hope I've spelled it right. We have stayed at many hotels, boutique hotels, Inns, B & B's and Pensiones and this one rates at the greatest. The owners are delightful and you can get on a water taxi right from the ship to the Locanda - and climb through the water window. :biggrin: Fun!

Joey (or anyone else that is ever planning to do Venice) .... I would HIGHLY recommend Locanda Orseola ... oh heck I hope I've spelled it right. We have stayed at many hotels, boutique hotels, Inns, B & B's and Pensiones and this one rates at the greatest. The owners are delightful and you can get on a water taxi right from the ship to the Locanda - and climb through the water window. :biggrin: Fun!

ok... now i miss everyone more than before. :sad2:

truely a magical trip shared with so many new friends.

It was amazing going through that window. we were in with all of that luggage before we knew it.

Tonia any luck with the roommate situation? Sure hope we both get to come along with this group.

Joey, I am sure your pins came out great. You have high expectations- i know we discussed this one time about picturing something in your head being one way and when it doesn't turn out just what you had pictured- you can be disappointed. That's me too.... so I can imagine your reaction.

How is the planning coming along? Any new takers?

Gail