• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

Heyyyyyyyy Guys

We arrived at the Atlanta Airport in COLD RAINY weather - jeeeeeeeeeeesh!!! I'm headed back to the Caribbean where it's warm and sunny.

It was a fantastic two weeks and all of you were great fun. It was teriffic meeting all of you and spending this cruise with you. It was a great experience.

Judson

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I surely do miss Denis. We're having to make our own beds each morning and keep things straight ourselves.

I miss the guys at dinner. I'm having to get my own dinner together again. I liked it when they let me make a choice and then put it in front of me - jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!!!

It's a shame when good things have to come to an end.

I miss the "CruiseCrazies" too.

I surely do miss Denis. We're having to make our own beds each morning and keep things straight ourselves.

I miss the guys at dinner. I'm having to get my own dinner together again. I liked it when they let me make a choice and then put it in front of me - jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!!!It's a shame when good things have to come to an end.

I miss the "CruiseCrazies" too.

Fixing your own dinner and NO SHRIMP COCKTAIL!!. What is this world coming to? I can still laugh - I don't get reintroduced to my kitchen and laundry room for another day. Then reality will slap me in the face..

Yes, no nap yesterday at 6pm, dancing at 7:45 and a leisurely dinner that I didn't have to cook. Back into the grind and a very busy day at the office. But it was great meeting everybody in person. Steve & Linda, Debbie, and Judson & Louise ran into us at the airport in Miami on the way home, too.