• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLIDAY INN PORT OF MIAMI DOWNTOWN

MODERATE HOTEL/THREE AAA DIAMOND: 10 STORY BUILDING, FEATURING 200 NEWLY RENOVATED GUESTROOMS WITH VIEWS OF BISCAYNE BAY, MIAMI BEACH AND THE CITY OF MIAMI. ACROSS THE STREET FROM BAYSIDE MARKETPLACE. DIRECT ACCESS TO THE METRO MOVER AND DOWNTOWN SHOPS. WALKING DISTANCE TO THE GOVERNMENT CENTER AND COURT HOUSE. OPPOSITE TO THE PORT OF MIAMI. MINUTES FROM THE MIAMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT AND SOUTH BEACH

Local Attractions: Across from Bayside Marketplace, opposite to the Port of Miami and AA Arena. Walking distance to downtown shops, Metro Mover. Minutes from South Beach, Parrot Jungle, Key Biscayne, Seaquarium, Coconut Grove, etc

By the way - I've been meaning to ask - Is this the only CruiseCrazies Group Cruise being planned? I haven't seen reference to another one any place. Have I somehow been overlooking it??

HOLIDAY INN PORT OF MIAMI DOWNTOWN

Sounds like a winner doesn't it..... lets see what Mary Lou says when they get back..

in the spirit of the political season I would have to say "this location would have to be on anyones short list" :thumbup:

By the way - I've been meaning to ask - Is this the only CruiseCrazies Group Cruise being planned? I haven't seen reference to another one any place. Have I somehow been overlooking it??

At this time yes..... did you want to suggest another one?

At this time yes..... did you want to suggest another one?

LOL!!!! :rolleyes2: - I think I might be able to contain myself about getting a hotel until December.

No - I don't have a suggestion at this time. I just wanted to read about others that were being taken. Actually - I came by accident to this Board and started reading about this cruise and INSTANTLY knew that I wanted to go. It just fit with what I was looking for in 2009. I had pretty much decided that there was only going to be one cruise in 2009 and I wanted it to be a "WOW."

I really wanted more than a week and I wanted some places that we had not been plus a couple of my favorite islands previously visited. I couldn't believe it when I read about this cruise.

Actually - I do want to visit the Panama Canal on some cruise - LOL!!!

Actually - I do want to visit the Panama Canal on some cruise - LOL!!!

I tried to get a group going thru the Canal January 07 FLL to LAX but was unsuccessful... David and I and some friends went it was awesome.. the thing with groups is they can hit and miss. there are no guarantee they work out... but we keep trying...

CruiseCrazies® 2009 Group Cruise
"Connie Goes Crazie"
2009groupcruise.jpg
The Celebrity Constellation
13 nights round trip from the port of Miami

ITINERARY
0 Miami, Florida Depart 5:00 PM
1 Sea Day
2 Sea Day
3 Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas Arrive 8:00 AM Depart 6:00 PM
4 Philipsburg, St. Maarten Arrive 10:00 AM Depart 6:00 PM
5 St. Johns, Antigua Arrive 8:00 AM Depart 5:00 PM
6 Castries, St. Lucia Arrive 8:00 AM Depart 5:00 PM
7 Bridgetown, Barbados Arrive 8:00 AM Depart 5:00 PM
8 At Sea
9 Oranjestead, Aruba Arrive 7:00 AM Depart 6:00 PM
10 Willemstad, Curacao Arrive 8:00 AM Depart 5:00 PM
11 Sea Day
12 Sea Day
13 Miami, Florida Arrive 7:00 AM
*All prices are complete total price for the cruise no hidden surprises and are per person*
CruiseCrazies® 2009 Group Cruise is now booking
To book call JohnG at 888 470 6787
We have availability in the following Categories:
Sky Suites $3,465.92
Concierge Class $2,165.92
2A Category $1,965.92
2B Category $1,915.92
2C Category $1,865.92
Category 7 Ocean view $1,605.92
Category 9 Inside cabin $1,485.92
Category 11 inside cabin $1,405.92
Deposit required: $900 per cabin.
Final payment due by Aug 21, 2009

Group Bonus: Each stateroom will be eligible to receive a $100.00 per cabin On Board Credit, A souvenir cruise lapel pin, and more...
Book now for best cabin selection.

*Gratuities and trip insurance not included

* Prices are per person, double occupancy, cruise only; port charges, govt fees & taxes, and fuel surcharges are included; limited availability.