• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have PM'd John about this. Apparently tables 500 and 503 (both tables for 8) are in an awesome and very desirable position at the huge rear window upstairs. I was wondering if any other Crazies would be interested in joining us at a large table? Joey - do you and David still like being at a table for 2?

I have PM'd John about this. Apparently tables 500 and 503 (both tables for 8) are in an awesome and very desirable position at the huge rear window upstairs. I was wondering if any other Crazies would be interested in joining us at a large table? Joey - do you and David still like being at a table for 2?

I know that John can arrange tables of couples that want to sit together during dinner ....all you have to do is take a head count and let him know how many per table.. .. he can arrange it ...that as easy ...as easy as a crew members response..."it would be his pleasure" ..... :tongue:

But to answer your question Jackie.... yes we still prefer our table for two for dinner... but we are accepting invitations for Sea day Lunches!!

Happy to see that our list is growing. I see that Jim & I are the only early diners. We just may have to rethink that but our last experience with Celebrity and late seating did not work out. It was a long time ago but every night dinner got later and later.