• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joey

Why are you unhappy with the pins? The only thing I can see from the pics is that the words seem difficult to read.

you know how when you are shopping and you see something that is nice but it's just not right... you can't put your finger on it ?? that's what i am getting from these pins.. i could be overly sensitive..I have been accused of that one before

I opened the door today to negotiations with holiday Inn.. I requested a rate to reserve 10 rooms(that was the minimum..) I expect them to email me back saying it is too early to reserve... but at least this will provide us with a contact information and a possible phone number when the time does arrive..it will be an individual responsibility to book and pay for the rooms using a booking code that group members will have access to.

I am most interested in seeing if the price we get is better than ..just an individual booking on line with the best rate feature...

I will keep you posted...

I opened the door today to negotiations with holiday Inn.. I requested a rate to reserve 10 rooms(that was the minimum..) I expect them to email me back saying it is too early to reserve... but at least this will provide us with a contact information and a possible phone number when the time does arrive..it will be an individual responsibility to book and pay for the rooms using a booking code that group members will have access to.

I am most interested in seeing if the price we get is better than ..just an individual booking on line with the best rate feature...

I will keep you posted...

GOOD JOB AS YOU DO ON EVERYTHING.

I know this isn't the right place for this however:

How did you guys get your avitar pics to stay on your posts. You have to click my name to bring down the pic that I was able to import to the site. I just don't know how to get it to stay up as the avitar. What's the advice from the experts?

I know this isn't the right place for this however:

How did you guys get your avitar pics to stay on your posts. You have to click my name to bring down the pic that I was able to import to the site. I just don't know how to get it to stay up as the avitar. What's the advice from the experts?

two ways... up load it from the edit avatar link or second suggestion which i rely on occasionally when all else fails.. I send Jason a message explain what i want done and he does it...LOL

Judson - sorry I can't help you. When I actually succeed in posting a picture or something here I'm truly amazed and have no idea how I did it. lol

Joey - the pins look good to me just a bit hard to read but that could be the angle of the pictures. Thanks for looking into the Holiday Inn for us. Do you think we will have a problem filling 10 rooms? We'll all be anxious to hear what they will do pricewise. From what I have read about the hotel, it is very convenient to the pier and other things to do if you are spending more than just a night there. We will see for ourselves in December.

Your new picture is great Joey.

Joey - the pins look good to me just a bit hard to read but that could be the angle of the pictures.

That is what it is ........the center of the X will support only one line of type not two as was suggested.. if you liik at the millie pin you will see what i mean

...................................DANG