• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

Joey - the pins look good to me just a bit hard to read but that could be the angle of the pictures.

That is what it is ........the center of the X will support only one line of type not two as was suggested.. if you liik at the millie pin you will see what i mean

...................................DANG

Joey - Crazie is wearing your Millie pin but is off on her next adventure - a Med cruise with mercedes - so I can't compare the two. I still think the Connie pin is great.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joey - Crazie is wearing your Millie pin but is off on her next adventure - a Med cruise with mercedes - so I can't compare the two. I still think the Connie pin is great.

ok nuff said it is what it is...

whats next!

thank you MaryLou :wub:

Joey I think the pin is fine but I can see what your talking about with the words.

Yes, It was the Holiday Inn that we stayed in. Bayside has shopping, entertainment, food, bars, etc. Here's their website.......

http://www.baysidemarketplace.com/html/

Great link thanks ......There should be a resturant there that will be willing to accomedate a group gathering!!!.. thatway it affords the ones in southern florida that arent on the cruise to meet up as we did in Fort Luaderdale before our summit cruise...

gallery_1_4_167878.jpg

We love Bayside. Plenty to do (day and night). Lots of places to eat, drink and just plain look at.

Marcy and I are going to have to discuss this group cruise. The more I re-read your posts, the more I want to go ...

We love Bayside. Plenty to do (day and night). Lots of places to eat, drink and just plain look at.

Marcy and I are going to have to discuss this group cruise. The more I re-read your posts, the more I want to go ...

come on down......love for you guys to get on board!!

lashl - Late Seating - Cabin 6098

JohnG -Late Seating - Cabin 6114

PatJud - Late Seating - Cabin 7180

Zebra - Late Seating - Cabin 7203

SailingRose - Late Seating - Cabin 7206

Rat - Late Seating - Cabin 8046

JoeyandDavid - Late Seating - Cabin 8170

Cruisetarp - Early seating - Cabin 8172

Eddiesgal - Early Seating -Cabin 9201