• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have filled it out Joey - but like Tonia I am amazed that it is so expensive, I mean it is a Holiday Inn after all and not a Hyatt or Sheraton. But what the heck, we want to be with the group. I do have two questions though: Can we leave our vehicle parked there for the 13 days and are the rooms non-smoking?

lashl - Late Seating - Cabin 6098

JohnG -Late Seating - Cabin 6114

PatJud - Late Seating - Cabin 7180 - Room for two nights

Zebra - Late Seating - Cabin 7203 One night - possibly two

SailingRose - Late Seating - Cabin 7206

Rat - Late Seating - Cabin 8046

JoeyandDavid - Late Seating - Cabin 8170 Room for two nights

Cruisetarp - Early seating - Cabin 8172 - definately one night - quite possibly two

Eddiesgal - Early Seating -Cabin 9201

Joey,

Put us down for one night. $159 is steep for a Holiday Inn but remember location, location, location. There is so much to do there plus its close to the port. That makes the $159 a pretty good deal.

lashl - Late Seating - Cabin 6098

Jackie - when I booked this hotel for this December I asked about leaving our car there and was told it was not possible. In fact, they charge for parking. Whether this is something that can be negotiated with the hotel for a group remains to be seen.

Jackie - when I booked this hotel for this December I asked about leaving our car there and was told it was not possible. In fact, they charge for parking. Whether this is something that can be negotiated with the hotel for a group remains to be seen.

thanks for that info MaryLou

If I remember correctly they have a very small parking lot so they can't accomodate extra cars. I don't remember them charging to park but that seems to be the new thing for hotels to do.

I am 99.7% sure its twelve dollars per day to park.... but I don't know about extended parking