• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

http://www.portofmiamishuttle.com/

i made reservations thur these people from our hotel in downtown miami to fll airport for 2 was 74 dollars which is the chespest i found.. they have rates on web site .. for rate to port etc ... so ya may want to check it out

Tonia

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things sure got quiet here. Where is everyone? Haven't heard back from either of the limo/bus companies I contacted in Fll. I'll keep you posted to see if this is a workable solution to our pre-cruise stay. How many people would be interested in using a limo/bus from FLL to Miami? I only ask since most of the Companies I looked into have buses which hold 14 or 22.

My plan is to fly into FLL so Louise and I will be interested in the group shuttle from FLL to the ship.

you lucky people you!! :biggrin:

Depends Joey, if the traffic is awful not so great! LOL

but still..... another big plus....knowing you can buy as many liquid souvenirs ..or heavy items as you want to knowing your car is waiting and there are no restrictions getting them home...unlike some of us who will be flying...

Count us in on the shuttle. We always fly into FLL.

Joey...FYI, 38 years ago it took about 3 hours to drive from Miami to Key West. I would hope the roads have improved since then. Think it is about 150 miles from Miami.