• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

Steve, that's too funny...... Tony would not set foot in a McD's - he would rather go hungry all day, he's a crazy man - he hates fast food. So we always find a hotel with a decent breakfast. Unfortunately some Florida hotels consider DoNuts & Coffee breakfast..... well that doesn't do for a Diabetic either. Me.... I just love breakfast - it's my favorite meal of the day.... preferably eggs of some sort.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's too bad to hear about the Marriot Marina......we stayed there a few years back and it was wonderful.

Jackie I agree with Tony what's a McDonalds???? I haven't eaten there since my kids were tiny!

once in a blue moon i will get a hankering for a big mac.. and sometimes I still get a hankering for an old fashioned Big Boy!

Both very similar sandwiches..

Jackie...Just kidding about McDonalds. Our oldest son worked there in high school. I made him get undressed outside the house because his clothes smelled so bad! Don't remember the last time I was there.

We are with you, we like breakfast too. If we don't like the hotel food lets get together and go find breakfast! After all we will be on vacation!

Finally heard back from one of the limo/bus companies I contacted but they would not give me a quote until I could tell them where the pick-up spot was and how many people there would be. They suggested I write back once we hit the 1 year out mark and had more definate plans. The two companies I contacted had buses that hold 14 or 22 so the price would depend on how many people we had. I also was not sure if we would need round trip transportation.

I will follow up if you like once we have more definate plans.

I will follow up if you like once we have more definate plans.

Thank you yes..the question for me becomes how much to hire the whole bus regardless of the number of passengers..(not to exceed safety limits of course..) this way we get a unit price...

Was just reading the last few posts and it dawned on me. Do you know how much fun we are going to have on this cruise? Good friends, lots of laughs, wonderful stops, and a great ship. This cruise is coming 2 months before I retire so it is also my personal present to me for putting up with all the BS for 38 years!