• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2009 CruiseCrazies ® Group Cruise

Rate this topic

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joey,

Roe and I are a "Maybe" for the group cruise. Right now she is so hung up on the planning for a class reunion next spring back in New Jersey that I can't get her to focus on anything. Our whole life seems to hinge around what date they pick for this reunion! :unsure: We will cruise in the Spring from NJ area to somewhere on some cruise line, but until I get that nailed down and we have decided how long that cruise will be and what is going to cost us, we cannot commit to the Cruisecrazies Group Cruise. My feeling now is that we will make it, but will have to wait and see.

Joey,

Roe and I are a "Maybe" for the group cruise. Right now she is so hung up on the planning for a class reunion next spring back in New Jersey that I can't get her to focus on anything. Our whole life seems to hinge around what date they pick for this reunion! :unsure: We will cruise in the Spring from NJ area to somewhere on some cruise line, but until I get that nailed down and we have decided how long that cruise will be and what is going to cost us, we cannot commit to the Cruisecrazies Group Cruise. My feeling now is that we will make it, but will have to wait and see.

I hope you can make it ED.. and make sure to bring Don as well!

Ed, I sure hope that you and Roe will join us..... we'd love to get to know you guys. It's crazy how we've become a virtual family and at times I almost long to see you all...... isn't that something?

I'm sure gonna try to make it Jackie and Joey. Right now Roe does not want to even hear the word "Cruise." I'll lay low in the weeds until she gets this reunion junk settled. By then she should be in "cruise withdrawal" and I'll pounce. :ninja:

A friend of mine who did several group cruises with us once said: "An Internet group cruise is meeting old friends for the first time." Think about it. We all "know" each other, but most of us have never met. Yet. :biggrin:

A friend of mine who did several group cruises with us once said: "An Internet group cruise is meeting old friends for the first time." Think about it. We all "know" each other, but most of us have never met. Yet. :biggrin:

How true! I look forward to meeting each and every one of my Crazie friends.

Unfortunately Ken and I will not be able to make this one. With our cruise that is booked for Feb.09 it is just not a fit for us............unless of course we win the lottery between now and then................lol I considered cancelling the Feb. cruise but Ken says no way.........maybe next time...........