• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

NCL Pearl Murder Mystery Dinner

Rate this topic

msceil

• 1 month later...
Does anyone know anything about the Murder Mystery Dinner on the NCL Pearl?

When do they have it, is it in the daily paper. When to sign up etc, etc. Thanks

We did the murder mystery on the Dawn in Jan. We had thought it would be like ones we have done on land with actors playing key rolls.

They said it was the first time that it had been presented. A script was given to us and we were partnered up with 2 other couples. There were no actors so we each took on a role. One person facilitated the script. Problems were a couple of our table mates didn't understand what the idea was (alcohol consumption). They became frustrated and it made it not so fun.

We were sat in a regular dining room with other guests around us.

I would assume that they have made some changes on how they do it after our experience. I would ask how they plan on doing the dinner.

We found out about it through the daily paper. There was a meeting for those interested the afternoon before dinner where it was explained.

Again it was the first time for NCL doing the Murder mystery so I am sure they have tweaked it to make it more enjoyable