• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

Hector - Confession time. I put those magnets in my purse for you and then at the last minute I changed purses. LOL I have them in my folder and will give them to you when I see you.

Sounds good Mary Lou, thanks.:cool2:

Hello Everyone! Hey Rose that is a cool cruise clock, 100 days till enmbarcation, Yeah! Mary Lou I forgot to ask you the other night, if You could spare some of those magnets to stick our sign on the cabin door. If you have some, please let me know, otherwise I will have to get some. by the way the shirts all cost 13.00 each, including Toni's tank, so I owe Her a dollar. So I guess when We meet I will refund the money.:biggrin:

Hector go into where you pasted in your signature and highlight and delete what you want to get rid of. I don't know how I managed to find it, but every now and then I get it right. LOL

Hello Everyone! Hey Rose that is a cool cruise clock, 100 days till enmbarcation, Yeah! Mary Lou I forgot to ask you the other night, if You could spare some of those magnets to stick our sign on the cabin door. If you have some, please let me know, otherwise I will have to get some. by the way the shirts all cost 13.00 each, including Toni's tank, so I owe Her a dollar. So I guess when We meet I will refund the money.:biggrin:

Hector go into where you pasted in your signature and highlight and delete what you want to get rid of. I don't know how I managed to find it, but every now and then I get it right. LOL

Thanks Rose! I went there and Highlighted the ticker, right click on it but on the pop up window there is no delete.

Ask Jason........

Thanks Rose! I went there and Highlighted the ticker, right click on it but on the pop up window there is no delete.

Try highlighting what you want to delete, then hitting "backspace". I'm not sure if that will work. It's worked for me sometimes :biggrin:

My son was just talking to the people in Halifax and was told that RCI's ships do not change time zones to Atlantic time which both Halifax and St. John are on. Not sure how that will effect the private tours...........He will confirm this for us in a couple of weeks as he is headed to NE on the Enchantment of the Seas