• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

Sorry Crazies - I tried the 19th and nothing is available before 10PM. I also tried every other day except embarkation day and the 2 formal nights with nothing available. I know they hold back some reservations for booking onboard so I will be heading there immediately on embarkation to see what they can do for us. I believe the size of our group is the problem as Portofino's is quite small.

Would it help if we break into two groups of 5 and you make one reservation and Rose the other and ask for tables next to each other?

Toni =- I have tried that once before when we had a group and we went on line at the exact same time (in fact we were in the same room on laptops) I got my reservation and the other party didn't so we ended up with 1/2 the group booked and 1/2 left out. Rose & I will go to Portofino's as soon as we get on board and see what we can do.

Do any of you know how long it will take us to get off the ship when we disembark? Our flight does not leave EWR until 5:30 p.m. so we'll have time to do some touring. Any suggestions how fast we can get into NYC from Bayonne? Or how we should do that?

Hello Everyone! We are getting ever closer to our Cruise. Our final payment is due on July 11th, We booked Our through AAA. Mary Lou whatever happens with Portofino is fine with Us, hopefully it can be worked out on board. I have not heard anything from the t shirts, I may have to give him a call soon.:biggrin:

Thinking about those blue waters, sea breezes and New England and Canada! Can't wait! We're still looking at hotels, Broadway plays, climbing up the Statue of Liberty, and Acadia National Park. Starting to get just a wee bit excited here... any body else feeling the same?