• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

Back from our Freedom cruise and tomorrow will b e full steam ahead on this trip. I have worked closely with Marylou so rest assured.

I have a couple of hotels to look at. Debbie I'll keep you posted

I set up the my time dining for 6:45 Hector and Debbie so that is set.

Debbie: I believe that Mary Lou had said that We were going to forget about the Pre- Cruise Dinner.

OOPS...must have missed that. Well....looking forward to whenever and wherever we meet up :biggrin:

Welcome back Rose; I hope you had an enjoyable cruise. I have a question though. Mary Lou had booked an excursion for Us, Are You going to look into that excursion taking place? I am still waiting on word on the completion of the shirts. As soon as they're ready I will notify everyone concerned. Debbie; Sorry about the Pre-cruise dinner. Rose the MTD reservation time is fine with Us, Great Job.:thumbup:

Yes Hector Marylou and I will work the excursion out as long as they let us do it with a smaller number of people. It might cost a bit more however and I'll keep everyone posted. Marylou and I will talk about all those details hopefully sometime this week when things settle with Jim.

Hector, have you ever eaten at Sam LaGrassa's in Boston? We saw that today on DDD! Thought we might check it out while we're in Boston!

No I have not . I am sure that it is good place to eat.:tongue:

Yes Hector Marylou and I will work the excursion out as long as they let us do it with a smaller number of people. It might cost a bit more however and I'll keep everyone posted. Marylou and I will talk about all those details hopefully sometime this week when things settle with Jim.

No problem Rose. Just let Us know at Your convenience.:laugh: