• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

Hello Everyone! Hey maybe we can get together and go there for lunch. It may be a good idea to see if they have a website and do a little research, I do not know how busy that place gets.:tongue:

Toni - We have gone to Boston twice and both times sailed from Black Falcon. Not sure where the other pier would be but perhaps RC could answer that question. The HOHO trolley tour will pick you up by Black Falcon - not sure about any other pier.

The only reason I said there MIGHT NOT be a precruise dinner is because everyone seemed to be looking in a different direction for a hotel and Toni said they would like to see a Broadway play while in NY. If you can work out a time and place perhaps we could join you. It will depend on whether it is a treatment week or not and how severe the side effects will be.

I will double check on all the tours this week and give you any new information or prices and the decision will be yours. The only one I think could possibly be different would be the Halifax tour since that is a private tour.

I'll be sending Crazie Bear along via Hector who will meet me pre-cruise to pick her up. Please take lots of photos with her in the various ports and around the ship.

If you have any questions about the Explorer please ask. We love that ship and since it is so close to us will be looking to book a get-away as soon as this nightmare is over. I'm sorry I didn't think to warn you in advance that I was cancelling because someone may have been able to pick up our corner aft. I was so happy to get that cabin - one of the best on the ship.

I'll be checking in to help in any way possible but you will be in great hands with Rose.

Thanks Marylou

Now that the air is done I'm working on the hotel. I'm still leaning towards the Wyndam Gardens that Marylou checked out. I need a bit more time to look around. I agree the pre-cruise dinner isn't out of the question. It would be wonderful to see both you and Jim if possible Marylou.