• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

I just took a look at the Wyndam Gardens. The rates seem reasonable....and I like the fact that it has a restaurant and bar.

Exactly Debbie.........the last time we were missing the bar!!! LOL

I remember....LOL!

And even if it's in a warehouse area, there's no need to go outside the hotel if everything you need is right there (especially the bar...LOL).

The restaurant and bar is what attracted me to this hotel in the first place. I knew the area around the airport was not great so looked for somewhere that we could stay right there and have everything we needed. Debbie - I also liked the fact that there was a gate to leave the parking lot and you needed your ticket to get out.

Hello Everyone! Mary Lou is nice to hear from you, I hope that thing with Jim are progressing acordingly. It would be nice to see You guys at the Pre-Cruise dinner ( if it takes place). I will be honored to take along your prized bear and take as many pictures as needed with it & the group. I will be waiting for further notice from Rose on the excursions and whatever other pertinent information She might need to pass along. Please give Jim our best.:unsure:

Hi everyone, Just wanted you to know that the Country Inn & Suites by Carlson are in the same area that the Residence Inn and I believe a Courtyard by Marriott is in the same area too. Country Inn rates have been very good lately too. We had to do a coin toss. Hope you all get want you are looking for. I've been more frantic about getting a shuttle from the hotel to the cruise terminal. Got some good info and I'll see if it all pans out.

Rose, I believe Les and I are scheduled to go with the Crazies that day. Don't remember what we're doing though in Halifax... tour, lunch???

I made reservations for Saint John, New Brunswick for a tour for Les & I, Hector, his wife, and Debbie and her husband. Hope I've got this right. It's late. Please excuse me if I make mistakes tonight. Les has been sick this whole week, gone to Dr., had fever, chills, has some type of UTI has not slept since a bit Mon. nite, and is in excruciating pain. I just picked up new meds tonight. If this doesn't work, we'll have to go to emergency.

Rose, I'll send you shuttle service numbers when you decide on the hotel and it gets a bit closer to the date. Congrats on a wonderful surprise cruise for your 27th anniversary! What a great guy you must be married to for all those years.

I'm sure we'll get all the details worked out in the next few weeks. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Toodles!

Rose, I believe Les and I are scheduled to go with the Crazies that day. Don't remember what we're doing though in Halifax... tour, lunch???

I made reservations for Saint John, New Brunswick for a tour for Les & I, Hector, his wife, and Debbie and her husband. Hope I've got this right. It's late. Please excuse me if I make mistakes tonight. Les has been sick this whole week, gone to Dr., had fever, chills, has some type of UTI has not slept since a bit Mon. nite, and is in excruciating pain. I just picked up new meds tonight. If this doesn't work, we'll have to go to emergency.

Rose, I'll send you shuttle service numbers when you decide on the hotel and it gets a bit closer to the date. Congrats on a wonderful surprise cruise for your 27th anniversary! What a great guy you must be married to for all those years.

I'm sure we'll get all the details worked out in the next few weeks. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Toodles!