• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

Thanks for confirming Toni. Marylou is a bit snowed under paper at the moment. I believe it was Hector and Maureen, Howie and I and you and Les now that Marylou had to cancel. Just wanted to confirm with everyone.

This is the tour..........

http://www.yourcab.ca/tour-halifaxpeggyscove.htm

I know your doing the tour in Saint John. I have a spread sheet with all the events, just not with names of who is going. I'll be spending time these next several days getting all the ports in order for myself and then we'll be set to go.

I sure hope Les feels better soon. Nothing worse then being sick in the summer.

Thanks for confirming Toni. Marylou is a bit snowed under paper at the moment. I believe it was Hector and Maureen, Howie and I and you and Les now that Marylou had to cancel. Just wanted to confirm with everyone.

This is the tour..........

http://www.yourcab.c...xpeggyscove.htm

I know your doing the tour in Saint John. I have a spread sheet with all the events, just not with names of who is going. I'll be spending time these next several days getting all the ports in order for myself and then we'll be set to go.

I sure hope Les feels better soon. Nothing worse then being sick in the summer.

Yes Rose Maureen & I are still interested, Just let Us know of any changes :blush:

Rose, I believe Les and I are scheduled to go with the Crazies that day. Don't remember what we're doing though in Halifax... tour, lunch???

I made reservations for Saint John, New Brunswick for a tour for Les & I, Hector, his wife, and Debbie and her husband. Hope I've got this right. It's late. Please excuse me if I make mistakes tonight. Les has been sick this whole week, gone to Dr., had fever, chills, has some type of UTI has not slept since a bit Mon. nite, and is in excruciating pain. I just picked up new meds tonight. If this doesn't work, we'll have to go to emergency.

Rose, I'll send you shuttle service numbers when you decide on the hotel and it gets a bit closer to the date. Congrats on a wonderful surprise cruise for your 27th anniversary! What a great guy you must be married to for all those years.

I'm sure we'll get all the details worked out in the next few weeks. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Toodles!

You are right Maureen and I are going on this tour :blush:

Lovely, lovely, lovely. That tour of Halifax has me more excited than ever! Thanks for the link, Rose. MaryLou, thanks for finding that for us!

I got 2 new meds for Les last night. One was a stronger pain med which allowed him to make it through the night without a trip to emergency. Also a new antibiotic. He went back to the doctor today and they sent him for a scan. Nothing showed up on the scan. They "think" he might have passed a kidney stone already. However, he is still burning terribly and still in a lot of pain. He is scheduled to visit his doctor again on Monday. I'm encouraged just because this is the first day he has wanted to eat in three days!

I'll keep you all informed.

I'd like to whale watch somewhere. Anyone have any recommendations which port to do that in?

Toni

Thanks for confirming Hector.

I have been in contact with the tour guide and it indeed will be $54.00 per person as agreed upon previously. They will be picking us up on the pier and our tour will be 4.5 hours. That takes care of Halifax. Looking forward to this tour.

We have a Land and Sea tour in Portland scheduled as well. I will have to check the times with Marylou but I believe it's 9:30am for the Trolley and 1:30 for the boat. $35.00 Per Person

http://www.portlanddiscovery.co\m/tours/land-sea-tour/

Please confirm if you are going.........

We have a Land and Sea tour in Portland scheduled as well. I will have to check the times with Marylou but I believe it's 9:30am for the Trolley and 1:30 for the boat. $35.00 Per Person

http://www.portlandd.../land-sea-tour/

The times are correct. We have to be at the ticket booth by 9 am.

http://www.portlandd.../land-sea-tour/

The times are correct. We have to be at the ticket booth by 9 am.

Just bringing this forward for all to see..................please respond