• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

Hello Everyone! Rose thank you for looking into Portofino's anyway. I had a thought, what about Chop's? Another question Rose, is the groups reservation for MTD taken care of? I tought it was, but I was not sure. Royal Caribbean keeps asking me to make that reservation. Toni any more questions You might have about Boston, don't hesitate to ask. Boston is an awesome town. I will be there on August 22 for a ball game at Fenway. We just love it there so any time We get a chance to go there, We do it. For anyone concerned when in Boston the way to get around is the T. We buy a 5 day Chaalie Caad ( Charlie Card in the rest of the US ) for $15.00, and it is good unlimited rides, on any train, bus or ferry. We are ok with a quiet day on the 21st as well.:biggrin:

Hello Everyone! Rose thank you for looking into Portofino's anyway. I had a thought, what about Chop's? Another question Rose, is the groups reservation for MTD taken care of? I tought it was, but I was not sure. Royal Caribbean keeps asking me to make that reservation. Toni any more questions You might have about Boston, don't hesitate to ask. Boston is an awesome town. I will be there on August 22 for a ball game at Fenway. We just love it there so any time We get a chance to go there, We do it. For anyone concerned when in Boston the way to get around is the T. We buy a 5 day Chaalie Caad ( Charlie Card in the rest of the US ) for $15.00, and it is good unlimited rides, on any train, bus or ferry. We are ok with a quiet day on the 21st as well.:biggrin:

Hi Hector. I did make the reservations for MTD. I have confirmation and I just e-mailed it to you. We are confirmed for 6:45.

I don't think there is a Chops on Explorer..........

Our electronic docs are done.............luggage tags requested!!!! Yeah!!!!!

How did you request your luggage tags? I completed the check-in a couple months ago and I don't remember anything about the luggage tags. Always before they just came in the mail. I didn't have to request anything. My TA always took care of it I guess......I'm confused...

Debbie sign into your My Cruises (If you have one)

Under purchased and held cruises click on your reservation number, Go down to cruise documentation, click check status, then look for luggage tags and click request.......

I don't know if you can do it or not since you have a TA. I had to e-mail you agent to tie my dining reservations to yours. It doesn't show up on my e-mail but I trust the he handled it. :thumbup:

Debbie sign into your My Cruises (If you have one)

Under purchased and held cruises click on your reservation number, Go down to cruise documentation, click check status, then look for luggage tags and click request.......

I don't know if you can do it or not since you have a TA. I had to e-mail you agent to tie my dining reservations to yours. It doesn't show up on my e-mail but I trust the he handled it. :thumbup:

My TA has been contacted. He gave me the same instructions that you just gave me.....but there's nothing for luggage tags under my cruise documents. I think it is because my reservation is through a TA. I hope this gets resolved soon. I'm starting to get very upset.

Debbie under cruise Documentation does it say next to status that your documents were issued? If they weren't issued yet then you can't order them until they are issued. They should be issued shortly if they weren't yet.

Debbie did you fill out all the paperwork for your Sign and Sail Pass? The documents won't be issued until you do that.

Yes I did. A couple months ago. I still have lots of time but I want to get this stuff done. My documents have been issued. They're ready to print out.