• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

Hello Everyone! Debbie: Your laugage tags should arrive with your documents from RCI through your T.A. So don't worry, You won't have to make your own. I called the T-shirt guy and was told that He was waiting on Toni's tank, that the shirts should be ready by Monday or Tuesday. Rose I am goin to check with Royal Caribbean about Chop's, if I am not mistaken there is one on the Navigator wich happens to be their sister ship.:unsure:

Hector - once you get the shirts I would love to get together to pick up our shirts and I will also deliver Crazie Bear to you if you don't mind bringing her along on the trip. Remind me to bring the magnets for the door sign with me. By brain is like mashed potatoes lately and I may forget.

Hector - once you get the shirts I would love to get together to pick up our shirts and I will also deliver Crazie Bear to you if you don't mind bringing her along on the trip. Remind me to bring the magnets for the door sign with me. By brain is like mashed potatoes lately and I may forget.

Good morning Crazies! Mary Lou: It is great to see you post here, I hope Jim feels better. Of course, as soon as I receive them I will let You & Everyone know that they're ready. We could probably meet at the same location We met before and give You guys your shirts, And yes I will take Crazie Bear along I am sure those on the cruise will love to have their picture with the bear. Iknow what you going through and it is understandable. Yes don't forget the magnets for the door sign. The last cruise someone removed the sign from Our door. We are also got an extra shirt for Howard do We know how to get it to him? Everyone else will have to receive theirs when We get together at the Crown Lounge, I guess. 47 days!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Sorry all my internet has been working on and off the last couple of days.

Debbie if worse came to worse the porters at the port will give you luggage tags. We had to do that a couple of times.

Hector thanks for keeping on top of the shirts.